Friday, May 16, 2008

The True Queen of Frugal!

I just read in Biblical Womanhood blog about a woman with five children who grocery shops just twice a year spending $300 total! Among other frugal activities, this family grows fruit trees and bushes and all their own vegetables as well as raise cows, chickens, rabbits, pigs, a turkey! I'd love to see the rest of her budget and how she saves money in other ways!

For over twenty years now I've wanted to be just like this woman. So far we have a piddly garden and some rabbits. But dreams die hard...

Momoften

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you enjoyed my post! I've decided to do a series on this incredible woman and her family. I thought you might like to check out part 2, if you haven't read it yet. I'm calling the series: Lessons From Butterberry Farm. Hope you enjoy!